- The Master of Accountancy program (MAcc) is accelerated and globally focused. It is an advanced degree designed to prepare students to enter the professional environment both nationally and internationally. The MAcc program is offered in a one-year format with the advantage of offering evening classes to meet business professionals' schedules.
- Our Master of Accountancy faculty provides both diverse and global instruction. Faculty members have more than one hundred years of teaching experience and more than 70 years of corporate and governmental experience, as well as community involvement.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Skills
- Advanced Accounting
- Managerial/Cost and Risk Analysis
- Business/Legal Environment
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Advanced Auditing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 542 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- $25 application fee
- GRE/MAT test scores
- GMAT scores for Master of Accountancy only
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three professional letters of recommendation from persons qualified to evaluate your ability to do graduate-level work
- Statement of Purpose (Purpose and objective in pursuing graduate study at ASU and relevant employment and academic experiences to your chosen field of study)
International17572 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17572 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National17572 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17572 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10156 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.