Prepare for the professional world with practical learning and hands-on experience in the field. Our students graduate with specialized skills and understanding, and a built in network of opportunities.
The Middlebury Institute of International Studies Master of Arts in International Education Management (IEM) is designed specifically to help you find a career in this rapidly growing field. Our 43-credit, three-semester curriculum includes a four- to six-month professional practicum in the U.S. or abroad.
Career-Oriented Course Work
- The term “international education” means different things in different programs. Some focus on policy while others emphasize research. Our master’s curriculum is specifically designed to give you professional experience before you graduate so that you’re better prepared for your career.
- You will work closely with professors and international education organizations on real-world consulting projects, including marketing, recruiting, program design, and assessment. You’ll also develop a website to showcase your work and build technical skills like budgeting and survey design. Electives help customize your studies to your professional interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles and Practices of International Education
- International Education Marketing and Recruiting
- Logic Model Frameworks for International Education
- International Education Design and Assessment
- Staff Management in an International Context
- Budgeting in Educational Organizations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation International Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3493 other Masters in Education in United States
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statements
- $65 application fee
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype (if needed)
- GRE or GMAT scores (not required)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for nonnative English speakers)
- Second language proficiency
International41594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41594 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National41594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41594 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.