You will develop a deep understanding about how policy is made and implemented so that you can effect change. You will learn the language and tools of leadership by gaining familiarity with basic concepts in economics, statistics, and budgeting. You will have a chance to hone your critical thinking, problem solving, writing, and presenting skills. Most importantly, you will grow your network by building relationships with like-minded individuals who are committed to impacting the lives of others for the better.
Located in Jersey City, Saint Peter's University is an ideal place to study Public Administration because the city is small enough for students to meet and work with leading city and non-profit officials, yet, it is only minutes away from Manhattan’s boundless academic, cultural, and public service institutions.
Students at Saint Peter's University work closely with professors who combine academic expertise with years of professional experience and learn to analyze data, design new initiatives and programs, develop budgets, and manage teams. Our graduates learn to lead individuals, teams, and social change organizations successfully. The MPA program is designed to make graduate education available and accessible.
- Public Administration and Service
- Ethics and Society
- Research and Analytic Methods
- Public Sector Finance and Budget
- Management and Conflict Resolution
- Quantitative Methods for Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Community Organizing and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- International applicants must submit their applications and materials at least three months prior to the term in which they intend to start graduate study.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 690 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Earned Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college/university or international equivalent
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Official Application (Apply online, download printable version, request application by phone or mail).
- Personal statement of educational/professional goals (500 words).
- Official undergraduate transcript evidencing an earned Bachelor’s degree.
- Two letters of recommendation required (three letters preferred).
International15210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 845 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Jersey City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.