The program requires two years of coursework and research, culminating with a production of a master’s thesis. According to their interests, backgrounds and career goals, students can choose from three parallel tracks. Students must complete 16 credit hours in core courses, 8 credit hours in track-specific courses, nine credit hours in faculty mentored research, and four credit hours in seminar for a total of 37 credit hours.
- Genetic Engineering I & II
- Genetic Engineering Lab I & II
- Immunology & Pathobiology
- Introduction to Biostatitis
- Teaching & Leadership
- Research Ethics
- Research I & II
- Seminars I—IV
- Thesis Preparation
- Special Topics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology View 169 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
- Complete on-line application
- Submit application fee
- Submit 2 copies of official transcripts
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
- Submit an official copy of GRE scores
- If international applicant, please submit official TOEFL scores.
International14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7008 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National14016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7008 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.