The Master of Public Administration was the first graduate degree offered at Park University. Our values-grounded, liberal arts-based professional master’s program is designed to develop your leadership skills. You’ll build your knowledge base, decision-making capabilities, critical thinking and governing expertise across government, business, industry and nonprofit sectors.
The Public Administration programme offered by Park University is a cross-sector degree with broad applications in a rapidly changing global community. This program graduates leaders who make a difference in their communities and in the world.
Park University is home to one of the premier public affairs schools in the region, the Hauptmann School of Public Affairs. We recognize public affairs as the field of study that builds upon the interrelationships among the activities of government (at all levels), all sectors of society, and other elements of social and economic systems, locally and throughout the world. Today’s leaders must view government and administration from this broad, cross-sector perspective.
As a master’s candidate in this program, you’ll select an area of concentration:
- Public Management
- Global Governance
- Nonprofit and Community Services Management
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Project Management
- Management Information Systems
- City Manager
- Police Commissioner
- Urban Planner
- Elected Official
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Affairs Concepts and Theory
- Public Affairs Methodology
- Research and Analysis
- Leadership Development and Organizations
- Ethical Foundations of Authority and Responsibility
- Seminar in Public Affairs
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Law Public Policy View 513 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or the equivalent from an international institution, with at least a 2.75 grade point average (based on a 4.0 scale). Official transcripts must be provided.
- A résumé which outlines the applicant’s academic and employment history, including names of organizations, position titles, a description of key duties and responsibilities, and periods of employment.
- A statement of in-service or pre-service status to determine need for an internship. (Form will be provided by the MPA advisors.)
- Additional information may be requested if needed.
International597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.