The M.S.S.F. develops knowledge, skills, and abilities in cost management, financial management, business analysis and valuation, financial statement analysis, decision modeling and simulation, topics in fraud, and advanced corporate financial strategy.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Strategic Cost Management
- Modeling & Simulation
- Financial Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Business Analysis & Valuation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 445 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National293 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 293 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.