It meets the required accreditation outcomes, prepares candidates with required research skills, guarantees that curriculum needs are met and adds the recognition of a concentration in reading to the M.S.Ed. degree.
These courses include:
- Diagnosis of Reading Difficulties in the Classroom
- Advanced Study of Foreign Language Teaching
- Independent Study or Research in Special Education
- Professional Development Workshop: Technology as a Teaching Tool
- Practicum: Impacting Student Learning
- Practicum in Reading: Literacy Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for admission and all supporting materials, including any required transcripts, must be received 10 days prior to the beginning
DisciplinesEducation View 3668 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National293 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 293 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.