The Secondary Education - Gifted and Talented program from Indiana University Southeast provides coursework for high school teachers seeking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of working with this special population.
Graduates with Secondary Education - Composition Studies from Indiana University Southeast will:
- Develop specialized approaches to students and curriculum
- Understand adolescent behavior and gifted/talented psychology
- Gain required research skills
- Education and Social Issues
- Assessment in Schools
- Psychology in Teaching
- Management of Academic and Social Behavior
- Language Issues in Bi- and Multi-Lingual Education
- Adolescent Behavior and Development
- Managing Classroom Behavior
- Education and Psychology of the Gifted and Talented
- Curriculum for the Gifted and Talented
- Methods and Materials for the Gifted and Talented
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Secondary Education View 288 other Masters in Secondary Education in United States
- Complete online application. A $40 graduate application fee is assessed when applying to the program.
- The online application will prompt you for a brief personal statement and will ask you to upload a copy of current teaching license or statement of eligibility, if applicable for your program.
- Submit official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work completed at institutions other than an IU school. A 2.5 GPA for all undergraduate course work, 3.0 GPA for all graduate course work is required.
International26892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 747 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 747 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11412 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 317 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Albany
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.