The concentration consists of 36 hours of coursework that focuses on both technical aspects of E.N.L./E.S.L. instruction and wider cultural issues that offer context for understanding the classroom environment. In addition, field experience will acquaint students with the realities of this rewarding work.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Language Foundation for ESL/EFL
- Advanced Study of Foreign Language Teaching
- Language Issues in Bi- and Multi-Lingual Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for admission and all supporting materials, including any required transcripts, must be received 10 days prior to the beginning
DisciplinesEducation View 3530 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National277 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 277 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.