The Instructional Leadership Program is based upon the Southern Educational Regional Board (SREB) Core Conditions and Indicators for successful preparation programs in school leadership.
- Core Condition 1: University/District partnerships for principal preparation
- Core Condition 2: Emphasis on knowledge and skills for improving schools and raising student achievement
- Core Condition 3: Well-planned and supported field experiences
- Core Condition 4: Rigorous evaluation of participants' mastery of essential competencies and program quality and effectiveness
- Building School Culture and Collaboration with Diverse Stakeholders
- Supervision and Evaluation in an Age of Accountability
- Mentoring, Coaching and Other Leadership Frameworks
- Principal Internship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1503 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.