The Instructional Leadership Program is based upon the Southern Educational Regional Board (SREB) Core Conditions and Indicators for successful preparation programs in school leadership.
- Core Condition 1: University/District partnerships for principal preparation
- Core Condition 2: Emphasis on knowledge and skills for improving schools and raising student achievement
- Core Condition 3: Well-planned and supported field experiences
- Core Condition 4: Rigorous evaluation of participants' mastery of essential competencies and program quality and effectiveness
The University of North Alabama seeks to be a leading provider of high quality, affordable undergraduate professional management education for traditional students and working adults in the mid-south region served by the University. Further, the UNA seeks to be a recognized leader in providing high quality affordable graduate and continuing education for entry level and mid-career business professionals in the U.S. and Asia. The College will be recognized for developing learning synergies based on the cornerstones of diversity and globalization to prepare our students for the challenges of the 21st century economy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building School Culture and Collaboration with Diverse Stakeholders
- Supervision and Evaluation in an Age of Accountability
- Mentoring, Coaching and Other Leadership Frameworks
- Principal Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1841 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
National740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.