This concentration, consisting of 15 credit hours blending coursework and practicums, helps teachers expand their expertise in this critical learning area and succeed in the classroom or as a reading coach.
More informationVisit official programme website
These courses include:
- Advanced Study in the Teaching of Reading in the Elementary School
- Diagnosis of Reading Difficulties
- Advanced Methods of Second/Foreign Language Teaching/ENL
- Professional Development Workshop: Technology as a Teaching Tool
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for admission and all supporting materials, including any required transcripts, must be received 10 days prior to the beginning
DisciplinesEducation View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Three letters of recommendation
- You will be asked to upload a statement of personal and educational objectives
- All undergraduate transcripts--complete and official.
- Application fee: $40.
- Conversation with the MIS Director.
International713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National713 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 713 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State302 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 302 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.