The program curriculum in English provides a sound basis for students in three areas:
- preparation for advanced study at the Ph.D. level
- advancement in job preparation and salary for professionals in education, business, and industry;
- qualification of graduates as instructors at the junior college and community college level where the M.A. is usually the minimum qualification for employment
The University of North Alabama seeks to be a leading provider of high quality, affordable undergraduate professional management education for traditional students and working adults in the mid-south region served by the University. Further, the UNA seeks to be a recognized leader in providing high quality affordable graduate and continuing education for entry level and mid-career business professionals in the U.S. and Asia. The College will be recognized for developing learning synergies based on the cornerstones of diversity and globalization to prepare our students for the challenges of the 21st century economy.
More informationVisit official programme website
History of English
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 912 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 740 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 740 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 370 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.