The program curriculum in English provides a sound basis for students in three areas:
- preparation for advanced study at the Ph.D. level
- advancement in job preparation and salary for professionals in education, business, and industry;
- qualification of graduates as instructors at the junior college and community college level where the M.A. is usually the minimum qualification for employment
The University of North Alabama seeks to be a leading provider of high quality, affordable undergraduate professional management education for traditional students and working adults in the mid-south region served by the University. Further, the UNA seeks to be a recognized leader in providing high quality affordable graduate and continuing education for entry level and mid-career business professionals in the U.S. and Asia. The College will be recognized for developing learning synergies based on the cornerstones of diversity and globalization to prepare our students for the challenges of the 21st century economy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
History of English
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 1043 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International26640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.