The program curriculum in English provides a sound basis for students in three areas:
- preparation for advanced study at the Ph.D. level
- advancement in job preparation and salary for professionals in education, business, and industry;
- qualification of graduates as instructors at the junior college and community college level where the M.A. is usually the minimum qualification for employment
History of English
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 919 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National326 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 326 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.