Join one of the best Masters of Engineering programs
Select a study track (Technical Focus or Leadership Focus) and get the skills you need to lead. Engineering Professionals who step up to earn masters of engineering degrees at Oklahoma Christian University make about $10,000 more per year than their peers with bachelor’s degrees. Besides the financial benefits, more top tech companies and organizations want their employees to have the expertise that comes with an MSE degree, and OC is here to help you meet that need.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Engineering Ethics and Values
- Random Variables and Stochastic Processes
- Systems Engineering
- Tools of Operating Research
- Systems Engineering Management
- Failure Analysis of Engineering Systems
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 838 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Whether moving into leadership in your career or continuing your education in order to add new depth to your life’s work, we understand the commitment you’re considering to pursue an MBA or MAcc degree.
- Students from all academic disciplines are invited to apply to OC’s graduate business programs, provided you hold a bachelors’ degree from a regionally-accredited college or
International20225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20225 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National20225 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20225 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State19325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19325 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.