Onsite or Online!
Be the boss of when you study. Take classes just one or two nights a week and earn your MAcc degree in as little as 12 months. Oklahoma Christian’s MAcc program is offered 100% online, at night on our Oklahoma City metro campus, or as a hybrid of in-class and online delivery.
The Master of Accountancy degree from Oklahoma Christian University features both “hands-on” experience and theory-based research. The program includes 30 graduate hours: 18 hours of accounting and 12 hours in other business-related topics, including a business ethics course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Issues
- Ethics, Decision Making and Communication
- Financial Services
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Accounting Research and Quantitative Techniques
- Accounting Theory; Topics in Accounting
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Advanced Tax Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 619 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Whether moving into leadership in your career or continuing your education in order to add new depth to your life’s work, we understand the commitment you’re considering to pursue an MBA or MAcc degree.
- Students from all academic disciplines are invited to apply to OC’s graduate business programs, provided you hold a bachelors’ degree from a regionally-accredited college
International20075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20075 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National20075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20075 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State19175 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19175 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.