The International Community Development program at Southeastern University Florida can be completed in one year, though students may choose to study at a slower pace by taking one or two classes at a time. With courses in business, ministry and human services, you will be uniquely prepared to collaborate across disciplines.
- Relief and development agencies
- Church ministries
- Corporate relations and philanthropy
- Project management
- MBA Principles
- Global Social Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Cross-Cultural Ministries
- Managing Change and Conflict
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 143 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Official college transcript(s)
- Bachelor’s degree (GPA of 3.0 or above preferred; a GPA of 2.9 will be considered for provisional admission)
- Professional reference
- Academic reference
- Christian character reference
- Essay: Students will write a one to two-page essay articulating why they want to earn this degree. The essay should focus on their call, desire and vision for seeking the degree.
- Prerequisite BUSI 5103 Data Management and Analysis (waived for students with transcripted coursework in Excel)
International17820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.