This 36 credit hour Southeastern University Florida degree is offered completely online through our convenient MyFire course portal, giving you the choice to study whenever and wherever is most convenient for you while also allowing you to connect with your professors and classmates through discussion forums, email and more. You will also have the option to participate in a one-week international study abroad trip.
The Master of Arts in International Community Development can be completed in one year, though students may choose to study at a slower pace by taking one or two classes at a time. With courses in business, ministry and human services, you will be uniquely prepared to collaborate across disciplines.
- Relief and development agencies
- Church ministries
- Corporate relations and philanthropy
- Project management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- MBA Principles
- Global Social Entrepreneurship
- Accounting and Finance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Foundations for Cross-Cultural Ministries
- Managing Change and Conflict
- Graduate Practicum
- Shape of Practical Theology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development View 29 other Masters in International Development in United States
- Official college transcript(s)
- Bachelor’s degree (GPA of 3.0 or above preferred; a GPA of 2.9 will be considered for provisional admission)
- Professional reference
- Academic reference
- Christian character reference
- Essay: Students will write a one to two-page essay articulating why they want to earn this degree. The essay should focus on their call, desire and vision for seeking the degree.
- Business class prerequisite through one of the following: Intro to Accounting & Finance or Managerial Accounting
International495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 USD per credit during 12 months.
National495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 495 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.