Seminars stress critical theory, contemporary issues and history, while critique classes establish the basis for dialogue about ongoing work among students and rotating faculty members, helping each student to develop their own criteria and ability to discuss work.
Each year, all MFA candidates present an exhibition or other approved public presentation of work, and they must pass a faculty review, including a Mid-Residency review for first year students and a Graduation Review for graduating students, looking at the student’s progress and the development of their practice
More informationVisit official programme website
- Art and Technology Studio I
- Art and Technology Studio II
- Conversations on Technology Media and Culture
- The Networked Studio
- Research and Practice: Seminar
- Two Independent Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 526 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Application
- Artist Statement
- Submit Required Supplementary Materials
- Portfolio and Audition Requirements
- Official college transcripts are required of all MFA applicants. College transcripts should cover all work undertaken and should be sent from each institution attended. All transcripts must be official transcripts issued from the institution you attended.
International48660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48660 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National48660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48660 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.