A flexible program format that works for you
Our eight-week sessions provide the flexibility you need to complete the Business Administration program of the Moravian College at your own pace and in your preferred format. Full-time or part-time? On-campus or online? Make your mind up as you go. And did we mention you can finish your degree in as little as one year?
Leadership skills that last a lifetime
Your student experience mentor and highly-trained faculty will work with you to develop your leadership and communication skills—because the boardroom is calling.
Build a strong business and leadership core
What does leadership have to do with business? In a word, everything. Leaders understand cultures and how they affect the achievement of organizational goals. Leaders are skilled at developing individuals who work effectively in teams and manage conflict. Leaders know how to use their strong communication skills to present their findings and drive informed decision-making. That’s why before diving into your specialization, our MBA program core curriculum will help you develop your ability to lead people as you build a solid foundation of business skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Leadership Competencies
- Leading People in Organizations
- Ethics, Law, and Social Responsibility
- Leading Change in Organizations
- Microeconomic Foundations for Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1341 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- GPA equivalent to 2.8 or higher in the business competencies to graduate.
- The business competencies required are: Financial Accounting, Financial Management for Business, Principles of Economics (macro and micro economics), Statistics
- Graduate Business Application
- Official Transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- Professional resume
- Cover letter to the Admissions Committee
- Official GMAT scores
- Two recommendations
- An interview (Waiver option available)
International36288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36288 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National36288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36288 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bethlehem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.