Technical instruction is offered in the creative use of computer programming, networked-based systems, digital image making, digital sound design, installation, interactive media and hybrid performance. This wide range of instruction is augmented with critiques, lectures and seminars that set out to challenge conventional ideas about what constitutes an art practice in the 21st century.
Art and Technology MFA students are required to pass a Graduate Review—which includes an exhibition and presentation of the work—to complete the program and obtain the MFA degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Art and Technology Studio I
- Art and Technology Studio II
- Conversations on Technology Media and Culture
- The Networked Studio
- Research and Practice: Seminar
- Two Independent Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 527 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Application
- Artist Statement
- Submit Required Supplementary Materials
- Portfolio and Audition Requirements
- Official college transcripts are required of all MFA applicants. College transcripts should cover all work undertaken and should be sent from each institution attended. All transcripts must be official transcripts issued from the institution you attended.
International48660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48660 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National48660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48660 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.