To earn the MFA degree, candidates must pass two faculty reviews of their overall artistic and academic progress—once at mid-residence and again prior to graduation. There is an expectation that a student will present a project or exhibition during the first year, and a requirement of such a presentation by the end of the second. Graduate students work in individual studios.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graphic Design I (Lecture)
- Graphic Design I (Studio)
- Design Issues
- Skills for Visualization
- Digital Design Lab I
- Digital Design Lab II
- Intro to Digital Photography
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 527 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Application
- Artist Statement
- Submit Required Supplementary Materials
- Portfolio and Audition Requirements
- Official college transcripts are required of all MFA applicants. College transcripts should cover all work undertaken and should be sent from each institution attended. All transcripts must be official transcripts issued from the institution you attended.
International48660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48660 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National48660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48660 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.