Clinical Mental Health Counseling programme of Jacksonville University meets the academic requirements for licensure as designated in the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling for both Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy.
Students are encouraged to review the state standards and guidelines and notify the faculty advisor of practice preference so that the appropriate site placement is secured for the practicum and internship.
Mental health counselors offer guidance to individuals, couples, families and groups that are dealing with issues that affect their mental health and well-being.
Clinical mental health counselors offer a full range of services, including:
- Assessment and diagnosis
- Treatment planning and utilization review
- Brief and solution-focused therapy
- Alcoholism and substance abuse treatment
- Psychoeducational and prevention programs
- Crisis Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Growth and Development
- Counseling Theories and Pract
- Legal, Ethical, Profesnl Stnd
- Behavioral Rsrch & Progr Eval
- Diag Trtmnt of Psychopathology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Clinical Psychology View 245 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Evaluation of an applicant’s previous coursework and grades earned
- A written personal statement
- A professional resume
- Individual experience within the field, and three letters of recommendation
- GRE required for students that have below a 3.0 GPA
- Personal interview are also utilized in final evaluation for admission
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 24 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.