The primary difference between the Organizational Leadership programme of Jacksonville University and an MBA is that a degree in organizational leadership foregoes some of the intense quantitative studies of economics and finance in favor of more human resources and leadership theory.
Some people call the MSOL 'the business degree for non-business majors,' and it's well-suited to skilled professionals who want to develop their management knowledge and abilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Accounting
- Essentials Quantitative Methd
- Essentials of Finance
- Competing Innovatn &Info Tech
- Managing Prod and Srvc Oper
- Global Corp Strategy and Poli
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 294 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates will not be required to take the GRE or GMAT if they obtained at least a 3.0 Undergraduate GPA from a regionally accredited institution, supplemented by three years of professional work experience.
- GRE and application fees for this graduate program have been temporarily waived.
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.