The Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program from Jacksonville University is an alternative to the traditional Master of Business Administration (MBA), with a key difference — Organizational leadership foregoes some of the intense quantitative studies of economics and finance in favor of human resources and leadership theory.
The MSOL degree has been called "the business degree for non-business majors," as it is well-suited to skilled professionals who want to develop their management knowledge and abilities.
- Is 30 credit hours
- Begins every 8 weeks
- Is offered on full-time or part-time tracks
- Offers FLEX classes
- Can be combined with a Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics.
- Essentials of Accounting
- Essentials of Quantitative Methods
- Essentials of Finance
- Competing Through Innovation & Information
- Managing Production and Service Operations
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLeadership View 489 other Masters in Leadership in United States
- Completed JU Application
- Unofficial Transcripts for Degree Most Recently Conferred (Undergraduate-Bachelor’s or Graduate)
- Students with a GPA under 3.0 will be considered based on a holistic individual assessment that may require extra documentation.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Jacksonville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.