What Distinguishes ESU's Public Administration Program?
Combining coursework from business management and political science, faculty offer both theoretical and practical approaches to the challenges of supervision and directing government activities and policies in areas such as health, education, finance, labor, justice and international relations. The Public Administration program of the East Stroudsburg University focuses on enhancing management skills and decision-making abilities as well as providing specific knowledge of organizational behavior, leadership and strategy
The Public Administration concentration in the Master of Science Degree in Management and Leadership prepares Graduates to be leaders in the public sector.
Do you want to make a difference in our complex world?
- Are you a professional on track for a significant leadership position?
- Are you a strategic thinker who wants to gain a broad interdisciplinary perspective on the issues facing the public sector so you can create and manage solutions?
Graduates of our program have a choice of a wide range of career opportunities such as employment in areas such as:
- CIA/FBI Analyst or Agent
- Budget Analyst
- Customs Officer
- Industrial Relations
- Labor-Management Relations
- Corporate Manager
- Personnel Administrator
- Public Affairs Research Analyst
- Urban and Regional Policy Planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Administration: Theory, Scope and Methods
- Problems in Public Administration
- Budgeting & Finance
- Public Personnel Administration
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Strategy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applicants for admission are strongly encouraged to apply by March 15 before the academic year for which they are seeking admission.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 1958 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree in business or management will likely have taken coursework-providing competencies in these areas.
- Applicants with non-business undergraduate degrees will usually lack at least some of these competencies and will need to satisfy them through alternative means, including but not limited to: submission of a portfolio/dossier, including an updated vita or demonstration of work product and/or other professional experiences, successful completion of undergraduate coursework or passing the relevant graduate level coursework with a grade of "B" or higher.
- Complete an on-line application
- Transcript Evaluation: An official course-by-course transcript evaluation report will serve as the applicant's official transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Goals Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Financial Support
International15422 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 18 months.
National15422 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State12298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for East Stroudsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.