Additionally, students of the Management and Leadership program of the East Stroudsburg University will gain important communication and organizational administrative skills in this multidisciplinary degree.
Plan of Study
Faculty have a combination of strong academic training and business experience and will challenge students to apply theories learned in the classroom to current or future employment. Students will explore the following:
- Impact of individual and group behaviors on organizational performance
- Team processes including communication, decision-making, and negotiation
- Organizational strategic planning through analysis of strengths and weaknesses in the organizational environment
- Traditional and contemporary models of leadership
- Financial statement analysis, cost measurement and control, budgeting, and other Management control topics
- Development of a research plan to identify and solve a business problem
- Apply concepts from the field of I/O psychology to enhance the work environment, encourage productive work-related behaviors, and solve organizational problems
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Strategy
- Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Control Systems
- Business Research
- Organizational Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Rolling admission for national students
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1740 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with an undergraduate degree in business or management will likely have taken coursework-providing competencies in these areas.
- Applicants with non-business undergraduate degrees will usually lack at least some of these competencies and will need to satisfy them through alternative means, including but not limited to: submission of a portfolio/dossier, including an updated vita or demonstration of work product and/or other professional experiences, successful completion of undergraduate coursework or passing the relevant graduate level coursework with a grade of "B" or higher.
- Complete an on-line application
- Transcript Evaluation: An official course-by-course transcript evaluation report will serve as the applicant's official transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS scores
- Goals Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of Financial Support
International701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 12 months.
National701 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 701 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State559 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 559 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for East Stroudsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.