The Athletic Training - Advanced Clinical Practice program at the East Stroudsburg University learning objectives of this track under the Master of Science in Athletic Training are consistent and compatible with the established framework set forth by the NATA Education Council and have been designed in an effort to enhance the quality of health care for the physically active.
This post-professional certification program will prepare advanced practice clinicians for leadership in clinical service, research, education, and administration.
- Demonstrate through examinations, on-campus laboratories and clinical evaluations advanced knowledge and understanding of the learning objectives for each course. Advanced knowledge and clinical proficiency in clinical anatomy, therapeutic agents, manual therapies, orthopedic practices and physician extender competencies is required.
- Demonstrate mastery and clinical proficiency of advanced skills in the affiliated clinical sites (advanced clinical practicums) with the support of qualified clinical preceptors.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the central issues and current evidence-based research in the field and effectively communicate this knowledge in both written and oral projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Current Athletic Injury Prevention and Management
- Pathomechanics of Musculoskeletal Disorders
- 0Introduction to Research
- Advanced Clinical Practicum
- Applied Statistics and Analysis in Athletic Training
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Rolling admission for national students
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences View 162 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Complete an on-line application
- Transcript Evaluation: An official course-by-course transcript evaluation report will serve as the applicant's official transcript. An original transcript from the undergraduate or graduate institution is not required and should not be submitted.
- Goals Statement: the one-page letter should discuss, but not limited to, where your interest in the field stems from, how this degree will help you professionally.
- Letters of Recommendation: signed letters of recommendation should be sent directly from the person writing a recommendation on your behalf.
- Resume/CV: outlining related educational and professional experiences and skills.
- Proof of Financial Support
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.