Develop the management, communication and leadership skills you need to fulfill the growing demand for project managers across all industries with the Project Management program from Lewis University.
You will learn how to
- Organize project resources effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate an integrated understanding of projects, programs, and portfolio management disciplines.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams and develop realistic strategies.
- Display a practical exhibition and explanation regarding analytical, communicative, and technical skills related to Project Management Triple constraint.
- Evaluate sociocultural factors that promote effective management of people, procedures, or processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Cost Estimation and Control
- Principles of Six Sigma
- Project Portfolio Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management View 159 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Completed Application Form
- Official high school transcript or GED score
- ACT or SAT test results
- $40 application fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.