Lewis' business analytics degree curriculum combines technical knowledge with managerial theory - providing students with a deep foundational understanding of topics such as business intelligence, data analysis, business data modeling , predictive modeling and business data warehousing - preparing you for a wide variety of career options.
Why Lewis University For Business Analytics?
- Hands-on coursework provides practical experience with the latest analytics software
- Ethical focus helps students consider complex issues
- Internship program with prominent Chicago-area companies provides amazing real-world experience, academic credit and invaluable career opportunities
- Program offered in an accelerated format for adults
- Small class sizes and supportive educational community offers the perfect preparation for a successful career
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods of Business
- Business Intelligence & Data Analysis
- Database Management
- Business Data Warehousing
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Information Security
- Visualizing Information
- Data Mining for Business Decisions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 367 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a completed online graduate application
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a professional resume
- Submit two (2) completed recommendation forms
International19440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 USD per credit during 18 months.
National19440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 810 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.