No matter what your undergraduate background, Lewis' MBA degree program is designed for individuals with the potential and motivation to excel. Our approach to management education includes a customized curriculum rich in both theory and practical application, led by expert faculty who bring formal study, research and executive experience to the classroom.
Lewis University's MBA degree program is designed to:
- Provide you with an understanding of the social, economic and political realities which impact the business environment
- Strengthen analytical skills in areas of accounting, finance, economics, marketing, information systems, and management
- Enhance interpersonal and communication skills for more effective relationships with staff, teams, peers, and customers
- Leverage dynamic classroom discussions with students from a diverse range of educational backgrounds, professional experiences, cultural upbringings and global perspectives
Due to the accelerated 8-week course schedule, it is critical that students attend all class meetings. Students should also expect two to three hours of homework for every class hour. For students who are employed full time, we recommend enrolling in no more than one course each 8-week session, for a total of six credit hours per semester.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Finance
- Legal, Social and Ethical Foundations of Business
- Managerial Communication
- International Business and the Global Environment
- Strategic Management in the Global Environment
- Major Field Test (Non-Credit Business Assessment)
- Healthcare Informatics
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Social Media Marketing
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We offer rolling admission, so you can start at any time. Our courses are offered on-campus as well as blended and online classes.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 444 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
All candidates for admission must possess a bachelor’s degree in aviation from a regionally accredited institution of higher education or in a major in a related field. Individuals who have completed a bachelor’s degree in an unrelated area but have work experience in aviation and/or transportation industries may also apply. The applicant’s overall undergraduate GPA must be 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. In special cases, the GPA may be calculated on the most recent 60 semester hours of coursework. Additionally, applicants must submit:
- A completed application (along with a nonrefundable application fee).
- Academic transcripts from each institution attended.
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.