- Additional undergraduate coursework in Accounting may be required for some applicants and may be offered only on-ground on Eastern's campus. Please note that International students requiring a student visa would not be able to enroll as full-time Accounting students as courses are offered only online.
- Eastern’s synchronous online M.S. in Accounting program at the Eastern Connecticut State University provides a flexible curriculum to accommodate students from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. The program is known for its curricular innovation, and the faculty is committed to providing outstanding instruction and advising.
- Our unique program provides a combination of 30 required credit hours in accounting (i.e., accounting for-not-profit organizations and Governmental units; Advanced/corporate taxation; assurance services, international accounting; Accounting info systems and financial reporting; and current topical issues in accounting), financial management, managerial economics, and organizational behavior. Students will receive thorough, rigorous, and specialized education in accounting and be challenged to develop strategies to overcome challenges, to showcase leadership skills, and to communicate ideas in a scholarly style.
Programme StructureCourses include
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Reporting
- Accounting for International Operations
- Topical and Current Issues
- Accounting Theory and Prof. Development
- Advanced Studies in Taxation
- Assurance Services
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 211 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Completed application for admission.
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved/accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.70.
- $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official college transcript(s) for all non-Eastern colleges/universities attended.
- Contact information for two references, to be included as "supplemental items" after submitting the online application.
- Personal/Philosophy statement, explaining your professional goals. Personal statements can be uploaded as "supplemental items" in the online application system after submitting an application.
International13520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13520 USD per year during 12 months.
National8827 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8827 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6908 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6908 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.