The MS Clinical Exercise Physiology program from Benedictine University is designed in accordance with the American College of Sports Medicine for certification as a Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-CEP). Exercise physiologists employed in the field teach clinical coursework to better prepare students for the expectations of professional practice.
Graduates of the M.S. in Clinical Exercise Physiology program are employed at many clinical sites, including cardiac rehabilitation and non-invasive cardiac diagnostics departments, in the Chicago area. These alumni often serve as preceptors for students during their clinical internships. In addition, our alumni are active in the professional organizations for the field.
- Clinical Exercise Testing and Prescription
- Behavior Modification
- Advanced Integrative Human Physiology
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Pharmacology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications must be submitted by March 1 in order to receive an acceptance decision by March 31. Students may still apply after the March 1 deadline.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 159 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Benedictine University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Students must have earned an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Students must have completed undergraduate courses in general chemistry, biochemistry, nutrition, anatomy and physiology, and exercise physiology.
- All student applications submitted by the February 1 deadline will be notified by March 15 regarding acceptance status. Students may still apply after the February 1 deadline but no later than May 1 for a summer semester start date.
- All acceptances will be based on a student’s qualifications, experience and incoming student space availability.
- Applicants must submit a one-page essay discussing your education and career goals, and a personal or phone interview.
- Two letters of recommendation are also required. One must address your academic potential (preferably from exercise physiology, physiology, or other science instructor) and the other must address your interpersonal skills and work ethic.
International33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1130 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1130 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lisle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.