Sacred Heart University is Connecticut’s only university that offers educational programs in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech-language pathology; the three core rehabilitation professions considered critical to restoration of patient’s functioning. Occupational Therapy participates with the other College of Health Profession’s programs and the College of Nursing to provide students with distinctive interprofessional learning opportunities that replicate the treatment team. Located just 55 miles from New York City in beautiful Connecticut, the area offers a wide variety of clinical and employment opportunities as well as exceptional recreational and cultural activities.
- Intro to OT
- Human Occupation & Activity Analysis
- Health Policy and Law
- Applied Functional Anatomy & Neuroscience
- Human Conditions Across the Lifespan
- Health & Wellness: Personal Journey
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 168 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Successful completion of the baccalaureate degree
- Maintenance of an 3.0 undergraduate, cumulative GPA
- Successful completion of all prerequisite courses with a 3.2 prerequisite GPA and no individual prerequisite course grade below a “C”
- Maintenance of a 3.0 prerequisite science GPA with no individual prerequisite science course grade below a “C”
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Successful interview with the Occupational Therapy Admissions Committee, which includes a problem-based learning experience
- Relevant shadowing or volunteer experience in occupational therapy
- Completion of a graduate admission application and application fee
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 735 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.