In the Industrial and Organizational Psychology program At Sacred Heart University, you will also:
- Develop your knowledge, skills, and ethics as a competent and effective I/O psychologist
- Learn to apply a broad range of interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary knowledge and skills in multicultural and global settings
- Engage in evidence-based research and learn to apply that knowledge appropriately within organizations
- Complete your degree in one year with our accelerated, hybrid format program. Classes meet in the evenings twice per week with supplemental coursework online.
- Gain real-world experience through an applied project
- Learn from faculty who are both scientists and practitioners working in the field
- Have the option to work on research projects with faculty
- Organizational Psychology
- Research Methods
- Personnel Psychology
- Training and Development
- Selection Procedures & Development
- Job Analysis Competency Modeling
- Survey Research
- Dversity & Cross-cultural Within Orgs
- Applied Practicum
- Psychology Elective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
After March 1, applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis until the cohort is filled.
DisciplinesPsychology Statistics View 1222 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Online graduate application
- Nonrefundable application fee
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree with a 3.0 GPA from an accredited four-year college or university
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Essay: A 1-2 page personal statement outlining why you are interested in pursuing a master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology. You should also demonstrate that you have an understanding of the I/O field.
- Current resume
- Undergraduate research methods and statistics courses are preferred but not required
International25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 850 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.