A minimum of 38 credits are required to graduate from the program. Students must complete a minimum 26 credits of the core curriculum and may be required to complete an additional four credits of prerequisite coursework.
The remaining 12 credits are fulfilled with the completion of four elective courses. Students may choose to complete those 12 credits by participating in one of two concentrations (industrial-organizational psychology or community psychology). Students may also choose to take a combination of the two concentrations to graduate with a general degree. In addition, students may choose to begin by completing a certificate in either industrial-organizational psychology or community psychology.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Psychological Science
- Foundations of Applied Psychology
- Developmental Issues Across the Life Span
- Identifying and Managing Psychopathology in Community Settings
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 904 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- A completed online graduate admissions application
- Non-refundable application fee
- A signed Agent/Educational Consultant Release Form for Sacred Heart University
- Completed course-by-course academic credential report such as WES, ECE, FIS, or any of the credential evaluation services approved by NACES
- Professional resume detailing the applicant's academic achievements and employment history
- One page personal statement discussing the applicant's reasons for pursuing the degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A bank statement
- Refer to the specific graduate program for any additional admission requirements specific to your program.
International880 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 880 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National880 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 880 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.