Why Earn Your MS in Healthcare Informatics at Sacred Heart University?
- Whether you choose to earn your degree online or on our campus, you’ll graduate prepared to use technology to streamline patient care and improve health outcomes.
- As a Healthcare Informatics graduate student, you’ll study the economic, cultural, and technological aspects of healthcare IT, with a focus on business and clinical operations.
- Through a unique combination of real-world lessons and scholarly research, you will follow a practical course of study led by professors with extensive expertise in medical IT. Our faculty possesses a deep and varied knowledge of the field, and you will gain skills you can immediately apply in your studies and hands-on internships.
- Because Sacred Heart students are trained in both practical and theoretical approaches—and armed with the latest best practices—they are uniquely positioned to succeed in this fast-paced industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Technology Overview
- Healthcare Information & Technology
- Convergence of Healthcare & Information Technology
- Language & Culture of Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Informatics View 134 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
- Online Application
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Personal essay/statement: Why do you want to pursue Sacred Heart University's Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics program?
- Two letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae or resume
- Non-native English language speakers must submit an English language proficiency examination, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
International14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 825 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.