In the Master’s in Finance and Investment Management program at Sacred Heart University, you will also:
- Study financial analysis and equity valuation, investments, fixed income securities, portfolio management, asset pricing, risk management, and compliance
- Take courses in quantitative finance, financial analysis, firm valuation, portfolio theory, options, fixed income, and Python programming language
- Learn about the latest finance trends, including quantitative techniques for asset valuation, product development, and risk management
- Master valuation, portfolio management, and risk management techniques
- Learn to develop client solutions to investment and risk management issues
- Gain hands-on experience in our Finance Lab with the software, hardware, and applications used by financial managers
- Enhance your expertise through case studies, internships, problem-based learning experiences, and extensive interaction with practitioners
- Study a curriculum grounded in rigorous analytics and applied quantitative techniques
- Learn from award-winning faculty who are distinguished scholars and industry veterans
- Have the chance to take a free, three-week intensive finance and math boot camp as an incoming master’s student
- Be part of SHU’s Jack Welch College of Business & Technology, one of fewer than five percent of elite business schools worldwide accredited by AACSB International
- The program is designed to be completed in 1.5 years but it may completed in as little as 12 months
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative finance
- Business Economics
- Investment Management
- Portofolio Management
- Financial Regs. and Compliance
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Completed applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the class is full.
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Actuarial Science View 2258 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A complete application for graduate study
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Personal statement addressing career goals and interest in the program
- Current résumé
- No GMAT/GRE required
International22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 18 months.
National22500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.