Why Earn Your Master’s in Chemistry at Sacred Heart University?
Our built-for-results program combines theoretical lectures with hands-on lab work, leading to exciting opportunities in the dynamic field of chemistry.
Sacred Heart’s state-of-the-art facilities offer some of the most advanced instrumentation in the region, and our ideal location means we’re near the country’s top pharmaceutical and industrial companies, including Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and General Electric. Here, you’ll gain knowledge, tools, and skills that translate to real-world results, so you graduate equipped to contribute to the field on a local, national, and international level.
The graduate program in chemistry provides a variety of options designed to meet students’ academic, professional, and personal interests.
Complete your Master of Science in Chemistry degree in as little as two years as a full time student, or study at your own pace with our part time option. Courses are offered primarily on weekday evenings so students can continue to work while advancing their knowledge in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Special topic: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Admission to the MS in Chemistry program is offered on a rolling admissions basis with entry terms available in the fall and spring.
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 648 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended must be sent by those institutions to the Office of Graduate Admissions. International Applicants may need to have a transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services.
- Non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are also needed of you are a non-native speaker of English
- International applicants must provide a copy of their passport, a sponsor letter, and a bank letter in order to promptly receive an I-20
International13875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.