In this program, you will:
• Strengthen your knowledge in the basic areas of chemistry—inorganic, organic, physical, analytical, and biochemistry—and focus your studies in an area of interest
• Conduct extensive research in order to complete your thesis project
• Recognize scientific problems, formulate questions and answers and carry out strategies for solving them
• Improve your ability to understand and apply scientific literature in scientific settings
• Effectively communicate scientific information, in both written and oral forms
• Understand the principles and applications of modern instrumentation, computation, experimental design and data analysis
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Special topic: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 458 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- A completed online graduate admissions application
- Non-refundable application fee
- A signed Agent/Educational Consultant Release Form for Sacred Heart University
- Completed course-by-course academic credential report such as WES, ECE, FIS, or any of the credential evaluation services approved by NACES
- Professional resume detailing the applicant's academic achievements and employment history
- One page personal statement discussing the applicant's reasons for pursuing the degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A bank statement
- Refer to the specific graduate program for any additional admission requirements specific to your program.
International875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.