At Sacred Heart University, you can concentrate your expertise in one of two in-demand fields: forensic accounting or accounting analytics.
- In the Forensic Accounting master’s program, you’ll examine the principles and techniques used to investigate legal matters involving complex financial transactions -- from money laundering and contract disputes, to bankruptcies and securities fraud.
- In the Accounting Analytics program, you'll examine the concepts of data base management, descriptive and predictive analytics, data visualization, audit and tax data analytics.
You will benefit from a unique hybrid format that supports your continued full-time employment by blending online courses with monthly Saturday seminars on campus from 9AM to 5PM.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fin. Acctg. Theory & Practice
- Adv. Issues In Fin. Acctg
- Accounting Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Completed applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the fall cohort is full.
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting Taxation View 586 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Online Application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- Written personal statement: a one-page statement describing your interest and qualifications for the program, as well as history of relevant business experience
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- No GMAT/GRE required
International30300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1010 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1010 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.