Graduates of this Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership program from La Salle University will not only have gained the interdisciplinary framework and knowledge needed to lead, but also have had an opportunity to apply that knowledge and learn the challenges of aligning theory and practice.
The program has the following three broad goals:
- to give students a theoretically based, practice-oriented, best practices framework for leading in the nonprofit sector of the 21st century, which translates into competencies in finance, fund development, governance, human resources, marketing, and planning;
- to emphasize the practical and real time application of knowledge gained, to ensure that students don’t just learn ideas about leading a nonprofit but also have experienced how to organize and assess them in the real world under the tutelage of an experienced professional; and
- to ensure that both the knowledge and experience gained are solidly rooted in ethical practice. Thus, while there is a course focused on the law and ethics of nonprofits, ethical practice will run continuously through each class in the curriculum.
- Nonprofit Management
- Nonprofit Finance
- Fund Development for Nonprofits
- Strategic Planning for Nonprofits
- Leadership Assessment and Evaluation/Self-Assessment for Leadership
- Issues and Trends in the Nonprofit Sector
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1135 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form
- Official transcript of all university-level work attempted or completed (A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education is required.)
- A current professional résumé
- A personal statement explaining the applicant’s interest in and goals for pursuit of this degree
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references
International7810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 36 months.
National7810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 710 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.