Students have the opportunity to contribute as a member of the health care team in providing optimal patient care. Upon completion of the program, students are eligible to take the examination of the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
This graduate Nurse Anesthesia option is a cooperative program between Gannon University and UPMC Hamot. Students must attend full-time in this option.
What Makes Us Different
- The Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia is a full-time program of study
- The program is a Cooperative Program offered between UPMC Hamot and Gannon University
- For students with an earned MSN, a Nurse Anesthesia Certificate may be earned by taking the didactic and clinical courses
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Research Methods
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- Family Nurse Practitioner Theory
- Family Nurse Practitioner Practicum
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 2317 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Provide official transcripts of all academic work
- Provide evidence of the fulfillment of legal requirements for the practice of nursing in the United States
- Provide evidence of having completed an introductory statistics course and an undergraduate research course with a grade of at least a B in both courses
- Submit competitive scores from the Graduate Record Examination
- Provide four letters of recommendation from former professors and employers
- Have at least two years of clinical experience in which critical judgments are made, i.e., critical care, etc.
- Be interviewed and selected for admission by the Gannon University Villa Maria School of Nursing and UPMC Hamot School of Anesthesia Admissions Committee
International18320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1145 USD per credit during 36 months.
National18320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1145 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Erie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.