Certified teachers looking to expand their skill-set and earn a master’s degree can find what they’re looking for in the M.S. in Elementary Education. The 33-credit program offers the opportunity to work with the program coordinator to self-design an academic plan that meets your individual professional needs. This program does not lead to initial teacher certification.
Candidates are encouraged to select an academic focus from a variety of McDaniel certificate programs and will have the ability to combine them to create a unique plan of study. Eligible course work from other master's programs offered through McDaniel College may also be incorporated into this program. Candidates will also have the option to add endorsements to their teaching certificate including, but not limited to, Administrator I Certification.
McDaniel College Elementary Education certificate options include:
• Administrator I Certification• Elementary Math Instructional Leader (EMIL)• Elementary STEM Instructional Leader (ESIL)• Equity and Excellence in Education• Gifted and Talented Education Specialist (GATES)• Learning Technology Specialist• Writing for Children and Young Adults
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This course includes:
- Administrator I Certification
- Elementary Math Instructional Leader (EMIL)
- Elementary STEM Instructional Leader (ESIL)
- Equity and Excellence in Education
- Gifted and Talented Education Specialist (GATES)
- Learning Technology Specialist
- Writing for Children and Young Adults
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3502 other Masters in Education in United States
Applicants to the program must submit:
- Completed application for graduate study
- Official transcripts verifying completion of an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75
- Two official letters of recommendation
International17730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17730 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National17730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17730 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.