Mercer University’s Department of Physician Assistant Studies strives to improve healthcare by promoting excellence in education, scholarship, and clinical practice.
The mission of the Department of Physician Assistant Studies is to educate patient-centered medical providers of the highest quality who are critical thinkers, leaders, and life-long learners.
The core values of the Mercer University Physician Assistant Program are compassion, collegiality, service, diversity, ethical behavior, integrity, and respect.
The Mercer University Physician Assistant Program will:
- Admit highly qualified applicants who are successful in completing the Mercer Physician Assistant curriculum.
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for entry-level practice as a physician assistant.
- Prepare students to deliver primary care in a variety of clinical settings.
- Promote the professional development of students.
- Support faculty development and engagement in teaching, scholarship, and service.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy & Lab
- Physical Diagnosis & Lab
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Clinical Decision Making
- Medical Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 159 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Submit a completed application along with application fee.
- Must submit a minimum of two, but preferably three letters of recommendation for admission.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an ABET accredited program, but applicants will be considered with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent internationally.
- Submit GRE score on the general section of the test.
International23550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11775 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National23550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11775 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.