Two program concentrations offer specialized studies of specific populations:
- Child and Adolescent Services focuses on promoting social change by supporting and advocating for young community members.
- Gerontology Services prepares professionals to work with aging adult populations through direct services or policy administration.
Designed for busy and working adults
The M.S. in Human Services is offered at Mercer University’s Henry County location in a blended format. Coursework is scheduled in a combination of in-person and online meetings that occurs over eight-week terms. Opportunities to make connections with faculty and classmates are offered across all formats, including online classes. Students can comfortably take two classes per week and maintain a work-life balance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethics for Human Services Professionals
- Families in Culture
- Human Services Systems, Policies, and Procedures
- Human Behavior and Leadership
- Marketing, Resource Development, and Entrepreneurship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Management, Organisation & Leadership View 158 other Masters in Family & Consumer Science in United States
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee ($100 for International Applicants)
- MAT or GRE Test Score
- Unofficial MAT or GRE Test Score
- Transcripts from All Previously Attended Institutions
- Letter of Recommendation
- Résumé: Applicants must submit a current résumé.
Additional Requirements for International Applicants
- Evaluation of Foreign Credentials
- Official Translations
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): The TOEFL or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test is required for international applicants whose primary language is not English.
- Financial Guarantee
- Visa Status
International615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.