Students hone leadership abilities across all types of organizations and can choose between three concentrations for further study:
- Leadership and Organizational Development and Change prepares leaders to confidently guide employees to foster long-term success.
- Leadership for the Healthcare Professional examines the conditions and challenges of the industry to promote sustainable healthcare solutions.
- Leadership for the Nonprofit Organization develops leaders who desire to create change within their communities through service organizations.
Choose from a variety of opportunities to lead
Mercer University’s M.S. in Organizational Leadership prepares graduates for success in both public and private organizations. Students have the knowledge and skills to seek roles such as:
- Administrative Service Manager
- Budget/Finance Director
- Case Management Director
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Community Leader
- Corporate Recruiter
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Theories of Organizational Leadership
- Applications of Statistical Design
- Ethical Challenges in Organizations
- Organizational Theory and Behavior
- Research Strategies for Leaders
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLeadership View 469 other Masters in Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 35 Non-refundable Application Fee ($100 for International Applicants)
- Unofficial MAT or GRE Test Score
- Transcripts from All Previously Attended Institutions
- Two Professional Letters of Recommendation
- Current Résumé
- Goal Statement
International7680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per semester during 18 months.
National7680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3840 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Doraville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.