Graduate students produce meaningful work by being encouraged to question and investigate the forces that motivate them and to engage in critical discourse with the creative community within and beyond the department.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Studio I
- Graduate Jewelry Seminar I
- Non-major Studio elective
- Elective Graduate Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Visual Arts View 519 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Application form: Submit your RISD application form, and all other credentials, through the RISD Applicant Portal. The application fee is $60.
- Academic transcripts.
- Statement of purpose.
- Writing sample.
- Letters of recommendation: Applicants are required to submit three letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency | All applicants who speak English as a second language, including US citizens, must submit results from any one of these three options: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo (an online English test).
International49900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National49900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49900 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.