At Jewelry and Metalsmithing from Rhode Island School of Design students produce meaningful work by being encouraged to question and investigate the forces that motivate them and to engage in critical discourse with the creative community within and beyond the department.
Graduates with Jewelry and Metalsmithing from Rhode Island School of Design will be able to:
- be conversant with research precedents and conditions to establish premises for original work
- articulate and defend the positioning of original work in light of historical, theoretical and conceptual influences
- understand the distinctions between and benefits of visual and verbal modes of communication in studio practice by both creating and describing original work
- situate one's work in contemporary contexts and advance the broader conversation in the field
- Graduate Studio
- Graduate Jewelry Seminar
- Non-major studio elective
- Elective Graduate Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 84 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample
- Letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test
International56435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56435 USD per year during 24 months.
National56435 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56435 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.