Children and Family- M.S.W. Degree - Full Time Program at the Fayetteville State University
The curriculum for the 2-year full-time program is designed such that students enroll in the following credits each terms: Foundation Year (Fall Semester: 16 credit hours; Spring Semester: 16 credit hours); and Advanced Year (Fall Semester: 16 credit hours; Spring Semester: 13 credit hours). Classes for the Full Time (FT) program are held Monday through Thursday.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Welfare Policy and Services
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Applied Social Work Research Methods
- Social Work Statistical and Data Analysis
- Social Work Intervention with Individuals and Families
- Social Work Intervention with Groups, Communities, and Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Social Work View 447 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Official GRE/MAT/GMAT scores
- Two/three Recommendation for Graduate School forms - refer to program for specific requirements
- If you currently hold a VISA, you must submit a photocopy of the VISA
International14504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14504 USD per year during 24 months.
National14504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14504 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State3438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3438 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.