Architecture from Rhode Island School of Design is taught in a way that understands the practice of design and making as a thoughtful, reflective process that both engenders and draws from social, political, material, technological and cultural agendas.
Graduates with Architecture from Rhode Island School of Design will:
- exercise their creativity by understanding their role as cultural creators and equipping them to succeed in the client-based practice of architecture.
- build on fundamental areas underpinning the creative practice of architecture: representation and fabrication; technologies and professional ethics; history and theory; and design and the process of projecting architecture.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Steel Structures
- Environmental Design
- Steel Structures
- Making Discourse
- Subjects. Tools. Process.
- Concrete Structures
- Integrated Building Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Design View 305 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test
- A four-year undergraduate degree in architecture at an accredited college or university
- At least two semesters of six-credit studios in architecture
- Demonstrated design proficiency (in the view of the admissions committee)
- Equivalent of two semesters of graduate level studio work
- 24 credits (or equivalent) of architecture courses, including 18 credits of architectural technology (including structures and environmental control systems), architectural history and construction of architectural drawing
- Six credits of undergraduate coursework for a total of 42 required credits
- A minimum grade of C for any course counted towards advanced standing
International53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53820 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53820 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.