What Level of Education is Required for Careers in Finance?
A Finance program from La Sierra University is often a requirement for even entry-level positions in Finance. Due to the current level of competition in this area, a Master’s degree combined with experience is highly recommended. Even self-employed personal financial advisors will find difficulty in obtaining clients in a market full of degree holders with relevant experience. Education and experience offering the practice of analytical skill are highly applicable for careers in Finance.
What Makes Finance a Good Choice for College Students?
Management of finances is essential to the success and sustainability of any organization. And nearly every decision made in the daily and strategic-level operations of a business involves it. Students who develop sharp analytical skills in financial management, decision-making, and planning, are well-prepared for any situation or environment in business
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Yes. We strongly believe in the value of engagement outside of the classroom. All students are given opportunities to apply what they learn in the classroom in useful ways to our local and global community.
- Whether it be through community engagement in our Service-Learning courses, student-led projects in our Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) Team, events and activities with our highly active business club and other student groups on campus, our students learn through experience. We also work actively to engage students in job and internship opportunities.
- The fact that La Sierra University lies in the fastest growing county in the state and a city known for its affinity to business provides our students with excellent prospects for local work and internship opportunities. Our annual Meet the Firms Night event stands as one such opportunity for students to meet and network with potential employers.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 435 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
International777 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 777 USD per credit during 12 months.
National777 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 777 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Home Gardens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.