Key facts about the Psychology program at the Fayetteville State University
- Human Growth and Development: Illustrate the major theories of individual and family development across the life span.
- Social and Cultural Foundations: Develop deeper awareness of self as a cultural being and how one's worldview impacts interaction with clients in counseling work.
- Helping Relationships: Describe the client characteristics of individuals served by institutions and agencies offering clinical mental health counseling services.
- Group Work: Explain the theories and interventions specific to the group counseling modality.
- Career and Lifestyle Development: Be able to explain career development theories and their application in career counseling.
- Appraisal: Develop skills for utilization and implementation of standardized and unstandardized assessment techniques in the identification of psychological outcomes to inform treatment.
- Research and Program Evaluation: Be able to formulate appropriate research questions and determine appropriate statistical analyses to answer particular said questions to understand psychological outcomes and evaluate treatment effectiveness.
- Professional Orientation and Ethics: Explain the roles, functions, and professional identity of clinical mental health counselors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of Diversity
- Developmental Psychology
- Ethical and Professional Issues
- Biological Aspects of Behavior
- Techniques in Crisis Intervention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 1088 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Official GRE/MAT/GMAT scores
- Two/three Recommendation for Graduate School forms - refer to program for specific requirements
- If you currently hold a VISA, you must submit a photocopy of the VISA
International14504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14504 USD per year during 24 months.
National14504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14504 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State3438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3438 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.