Do you want to broaden your understanding of literature, delve deeper into those works through the application of cutting-edge literary criticism, and enhance your own writing and research skills?
At La Sierra University you will be part of a close-knit department that honors Christian values. Whether you are seeking to advance your career with an English program from La Sierra University, or you are contemplating going on for your Ph.D., the MA in English program offered at La Sierra University will prepare you to reach your goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods and Materials of Literary Research
- Biblical or Religious Literature
- Composition Theory and Practice
- American Literature
- British Literature
- Literary Criticism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 702 other Masters in Languages in United States
- An Interview with the English Department Graduate Adviser
- Two Letters of Recommendation (addressing the candidate’s character and aptitude for graduate study)
- College transcripts (unofficial acceptable)
- Sample of Literary Critical Writing (details will be provided at the Interview with the Graduate Adviser)
- Personal Statement: addressing the student’s goals for graduate study in English at La Sierra University (typically no more than 1 page)
International730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 730 USD per credit during 12 months.
National730 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 730 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Home Gardens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.