The Master of Arts in Teaching at Biola University focuses on classroom practices, such as classroom management, distinguishing it from the Master of Arts in Education, which includes a greater emphasis on professional writing, research, theory and preparation for Ph.D. studies.
The M.A.T. program is designed primarily for students with a bachelor's degree who desire to earn a credential while working towards a master's degree. Students may also earn the M.A.T. without the credential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy & Values in School & Society
- Research in Culture & Intercultural Instruction
- Writing Literature Reviews
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 1460 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Apply Online
- Log into your Application Portal
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit 2 Recommendation Forms
- Pastor Recommendation
- Character/Employer/Academic Recommendation
- Complete essays as indicated in the application
- Christian Testimony Essay
- Vocational Objective Essay
- Non-native English speakers must verify a score of 100 iBT on the TOEFL exam or 7.5 on the IELTS exam
International667 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 667 USD per credit during 18 months.
National667 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 667 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for La Mirada
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.