The degree is structured to provide:
- An understanding of Scriptures for students anticipating Christian ministries that would include pastoral or lay counsel, parachurch organization counseling, women's ministries, specialized "tent-making" occupations in other cultures, lay leaders in the local church and others.
- A biblical background for those who are preparing for counseling in secular fields.
- A program of study for missionaries who have only a brief furlough time in which to pursue formal study of the Scriptures and would like to emphasize pastoral counseling or women's ministries.
- Sustainable skills in specific ministries further developing your abilities and spiritual gifts and strengthening your areas of weakness.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Spiritual Theology and Formation
- Personal Foundations for Spiritual Formation
- Spiritual Direction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 739 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Arts degree or its academic equivalent from an accredited college with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
All applicants must submit a written statement outlining their vocational objectives and how the degree might relate to those objectives.
International621 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 621 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National621 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 621 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.