Through this highly flexible Bible Exposition programme at Biola University, you’ll experience a deep dive into both the Old and New Testaments, including each book’s history, genre, purpose and cultural background. As you develop skills in exposition and teach, you’ll become proficient at interpreting and applying passages by understanding their genre, ancient meaning and modern significance.
- Broaden Your Knowledge of the Scriptures.
- Enhance Your Skills in Biblical Interpretation.
- Apply Your Learning to Your Ministry.
- Prepare for Further Academic Study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bible Exposition
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Spiritual Formation
- Theology (Greek Track)
- Theology (Non-Greek Track)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 579 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- A $65 non-refundable application fee is due when you submit your application. Paying this fee will populate the supplemental application items.
- Applicants must submit an official transcript from their previous academic institution.
- Two references are required, including(One pastoral reference; One character reference (someone in a leadership role in your life)
- two essays: One Christian testimony; One vocational testimony
International44382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44382 USD per year during 24 months.
National44382 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44382 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for La Mirada
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.